You are a student at a language school in New Zealand studying Business English Part of the course is a summer work placement programme Unfortunately you have just learnt from the school that this programme has now been cancelled Write a letter to the Sch

You are a student at a language school in New Zealand studying Business English. Part of the course is a summer work placement programme. Unfortunately, you have just learnt from the school that this programme has now been cancelled. Write a letter to the School Principal. In your letter:

state your reason for writing
describe the problem and your concerns
explain what you would like the Principal to do.

Dear Mr. Adams,

I am writing in connection with the summer work placement program which is conducted every year for the senior batch of the Business English course, which has been called off for this term.

I have been a student in your esteemed institution since 2018 and untill now, I have been pleased to part of this course. Since I am in the senior year, I was supposed to be part of the renowned programme where students would get an internship with one of the top 5 banks in the city.

I was not only looking forward to receiving work experience but also learning some important skills which will help me in the future. Due to the Covid – 19 pandemic, this program was cancelled and no alternatives were provided by the school.

I would like to suggest that the school try out few alternative methods for the students to comeplete this part of their course. One such route can be where the pupil and the company work together completely online. Another option is that the company can to assign a project which we can complete end-to-end from home without meeting with the employers.

I look forward to receiving your positive revert

Yours Sincerely,

Karishma Dave