You are visiting another town next month for a short break. Write a letter to the tourist information center. In your letter
Tell them how long you are staying
Ask for some suggestions for what to do
Find out if there are any local events happening at the time
I am just writing this letter for inform you about my journey planning to Los Vegas at next month for a seven days of vocation. In this regard, I request to provide me with some important information about my itinerary.
In this travel, my best friend will accompany me and we will stay in Hilton Hotel. It is a great opportunity for us to benefit from an enjoyable and memorized journey. In this case, I seek your valuable advice on the places we can visit and the activities we can do. We are going to visit the oldest museum in the north of the city. In addition, my friend also is very keen to go to beaches, but we find it difficult to recognize the high quality and secure beaches in the unknown city. Actually, if the situation will be suitable, we would interest to attend in sport events. With regards to this, an accurate information about the events that held in this city, certainly, helps us to decide that participate in which one. At the end, if you have any suggestion that it gives us a better journey, we would appreciate you.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and I trust you will inform me quickly.
- You are living in a University residence, and you have a problem with the high levels of noise froma new campus restaurant which is open late at night. Write a letter to the governor of theUniversity. In your letter,Complain about the situationSay why thi 89
- You have eaten at a restaurant and it was such a terrible experience that you have decided to inform the manager by letter of what happened, and that you want your money back. Things to include:– Facts. You need to be concise but explain what happened. 89
- In some countries, children are becoming overweight and unhealthy. Some people think that the government should be responsible for solving this problem.To what extent do you agree or disagree? 89
- Your school has enough money to purchase either computer for students or books for the library. Which should your school choose to buy – computers or books? Use specific reasons and examples to support your recommendation. 78
- Nowadays, more people are migrating to other countries than ever before. In order tobecome integrated into society in their adopted countries, immigrants should abandon theirold ways and adapt to local customs and codes of behavior.Do you agree or disagre 80
Transition Words or Phrases used:
actually, also, if, look, so, in addition, you know
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 4.0 7.48453608247 53% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 7.0 4.92783505155 142% => OK
Conjunction : 4.0 5.05154639175 79% => OK
Relative clauses : 4.0 3.03092783505 132% => OK
Pronoun: 38.0 32.9175257732 115% => OK
Preposition: 32.0 26.3917525773 121% => OK
Nominalization: 6.0 3.85567010309 156% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 914.0 937.175257732 98% => OK
No of words: 200.0 206.0 97% => OK
Chars per words: 4.57 4.54256449028 101% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.76060309309 3.78020617076 99% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.53919278512 2.54303337028 100% => OK
Unique words: 123.0 127.690721649 96% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.615 0.622605031667 99% => OK
syllable_count: 283.5 290.88556701 97% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 11.0 9.13402061856 120% => OK
Article: 1.0 0.824742268041 121% => OK
Subordination: 3.0 1.83505154639 163% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 5.0 1.44329896907 346% => Less preposition wanted as sentence beginnings.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 13.0 12.6804123711 103% => OK
Sentence length: 15.0 16.3608247423 92% => OK
Sentence length SD: 28.4442775102 44.8134815571 63% => OK
Chars per sentence: 70.3076923077 76.5299724578 92% => OK
Words per sentence: 15.3846153846 16.8248392259 91% => OK
Discourse Markers: 3.92307692308 4.34317383033 90% => OK
Paragraphs: 3.0 4.29896907216 70% => More paragraphs wanted.
Language errors: 0.0 2.54639175258 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 10.0 7.41237113402 135% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 0.0 1.49484536082 0% => More negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 3.0 3.94845360825 76% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.201847427137 0.216113520407 93% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0666959404978 0.0766984524023 87% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0801111410746 0.0603063233224 133% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.14143753083 0.12726935374 111% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0741039775384 0.0580467560999 128% => OK
automated_readability_index: 7.8 8.37731958763 93% => Automated_readability_index is low.
flesch_reading_ease: 73.17 70.7449484536 103% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 6.8 7.45979381443 91% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 8.63 8.71597938144 99% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.09 7.59969072165 106% => OK
difficult_words: 47.0 41.2886597938 114% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 8.5 8.62886597938 99% => OK
gunning_fog: 8.0 8.54432989691 94% => OK
text_standard: 9.0 8.15463917526 110% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 70.2247191011 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.25 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.