You are writing your first letter to a pen pal. Describe your previous studies and work experience, your current activities, hobbies and interests.
Tell your pen pal that you will be visiting him/her.
• You should write at least 150 words.
• You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
I hope you are doing well, as this a first communication between us, let me share with you a few details about myself.
Firstly, I am a post-graduate with a degree in Masters in Computer Applications and have been working in the Information Technological industry for the past 6 years as a Technical Engineer.
Being an engineer at a technical firm, my present tasks include working on a variety of programming challenges, mentoring the junior folks and co-ordinating the communication between the clients and the management. Consequently, I usually do not get much time to follow up on my passions, however I do find the time to pursue my hobbies over the weekends. Which include going on a long drive in a pleasant weather, enjoying the sport of cricket and enjoying an occasional movie with friends.
We can connect more with each other in the upcoming month. As, I will be in your town during the next month due to a client meeting and thinking of stopping by at your house. Really hoping to meet you in person.
- You are writing your first letter to a pen pal Describe your previous studies and work experience your current activities hobbies and interests Tell your pen pal that you will be visiting him her You should write at least 150 words You should spend about 73
- Some people like to try new things for example places to visit and types of food Other people prefer to keep doing things they are familiar with Discuss both these attitudes and give your own opinion Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant e93
- Last Wednesday you flew from London to Vancouver When you arrived home you discovered that you had left your hand luggage on the plane Write a letter to the airline In your letter you should explain where and when you lost your bag what your bag looks lik73
- In most of the countries people prefer to live in a rented apartment rather than buying a home What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in rented accommodation56
- You should spend about 40 minutes on this task Write about the following topic In many places new homes are needed but the only space available for building them is in the countryside Some people believe it is more important to protect the countryside and78
Transition Words or Phrases used:
consequently, first, firstly, however, really, so, well
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 4.0 7.48453608247 53% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 2.0 4.92783505155 41% => OK
Conjunction : 5.0 5.05154639175 99% => OK
Relative clauses : 1.0 3.03092783505 33% => OK
Pronoun: 19.0 32.9175257732 58% => OK
Preposition: 31.0 26.3917525773 117% => OK
Nominalization: 4.0 3.85567010309 104% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 880.0 937.175257732 94% => OK
No of words: 183.0 206.0 89% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.8087431694 4.54256449028 106% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.67800887145 3.78020617076 97% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.97970080029 2.54303337028 117% => OK
Unique words: 124.0 127.690721649 97% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.677595628415 0.622605031667 109% => OK
syllable_count: 261.9 290.88556701 90% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 7.0 9.13402061856 77% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 0.0 1.44329896907 0% => More preposition wanted as sentence beginning.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 9.0 12.6804123711 71% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 20.0 16.3608247423 122% => The Avg. Sentence Length is relatively long.
Sentence length SD: 61.5643796323 44.8134815571 137% => OK
Chars per sentence: 97.7777777778 76.5299724578 128% => OK
Words per sentence: 20.3333333333 16.8248392259 121% => OK
Discourse Markers: 6.11111111111 4.34317383033 141% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 2.54639175258 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 6.0 7.41237113402 81% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 1.0 1.49484536082 67% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 2.0 3.94845360825 51% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.179242909898 0.216113520407 83% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0754942753496 0.0766984524023 98% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.072425590731 0.0603063233224 120% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.0952503655863 0.12726935374 75% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0748853492669 0.0580467560999 129% => OK
automated_readability_index: 11.4 8.37731958763 136% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 68.1 70.7449484536 96% => OK
smog_index: 8.8 3.82989690722 230% => Smog_index is high.
flesch_kincaid_grade: 8.7 7.45979381443 117% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 10.62 8.71597938144 122% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.99 7.59969072165 105% => OK
difficult_words: 39.0 41.2886597938 94% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 14.5 8.62886597938 168% => OK
gunning_fog: 10.0 8.54432989691 117% => OK
text_standard: 9.0 8.15463917526 110% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.