You have received a bill from a mobile phone cell phone company for international call charges relating to a time when you did not use your phone for international calls Write a letter to the company Complaining about this Giving your reasons Asking for t

You have received a bill from a mobile phone (cell phone) company for international call charges relating to a time when you did not use your phone for international calls
Write a letter to the company
• Complaining about this
• Giving your reasons
• Asking for the bill to be changed

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter with regards to the international call charges that was debited from my credit balance on May 26th, 2020 with no justification.

Although I made no call outside the country on the said date, I was billed a total of N600 for a 4-minutes call for no cogent reason. It was worrisome after several unsuccessful attempts to dial a local number, until I realised that my call balance had exhausted after I saw the debit alert message. To be honest, I am disappointed with this development especially with the high reviews gotten from potential customers over the years.

I had witnessed a similar case about a month ago, but with a different tariff plan. This made me to deactivate the international call offer after I had migrated to Mtn Beta Talk, with the hope of getting better services. Unfortunately, there was a reoccurrence, and this time, it was double the initial call rate.

Having said this, I request that this case should be thoroughly reviewed and rectified. More so, I ask that my airtime should be reversed while necessary actions are taken to prevent future occurences.

Yours faithfully,
Chisom Maduka