You have received a letter about winning a prize in a competition organised by the media house, but didn’t receive that prize. Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about it and say– Describe the competition and prize in details.– How do you f

You have received a letter about winning a prize in a competition organised by the media house, but didn’t receive that prize. Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about it and say

– Describe the competition and prize in details.

– How do you feel about it?

– What do you expect the editor to do about it?

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing to ask for your assistance. Almost, two months ago media house held a cookery match between people throughout the country. Also, organizers appoint three awards for first to third individuals that were television, oven and smart phone respectively.

I actually keen on participate in this competition because not only my cooking is well but also, I thought that I could really win. For this reason, I effort a lot in my home, and then attended in match with the aim of became first. Three weeks later I receive a letter with this theme: you have won a television station. Your prize will forward to your address maximum ten days later. Unfortunately, I do not receive my reward until the moment of writing letter.

Therefore, I would be very grateful if you publish my request in your newspaper, and also, if your colleagues get contact with the media manager for follow up this problem.

Thank you so much for your help in this matter.

Your sincerely:

Mostafa Mohammadi