You have seen an advertisement for a community college that needs teachers for night classes Write a letter to the community college In your letter say which advertisement you are answering describe which course s you want to teach and what it they would

You have seen an advertisement for a community college that needs teachers for night classes.
Write a letter to the community college. In your letter:
• say which advertisement you are answering
• describe which course(s) you want to teach, and what it/they would be about
• explain why you would be a suitable teacher

Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to the advert published in Newyork times for a teachers role in your college. I was exploring some jobs for night classes, as in the day time I am pursing my masters degree in Information technology. The job description mentioned in the advertisement is matching to the role that I would like to play in your organization.

The courses that I am interested in teaching are Biology and mathematics. The main reason for selecting these subjects is, as I have scored well in my examination and the passion to share knowledge with the students, which can inculcate the importance of studuying these subjects.

As my experience in those subjects is of 4 years and there are number of students who can share testimonials of the work that I have done, how I have made complex subjects easy to understand. Moreover, I will share some references that will provide a feedback for the work that I have done. For these reasons, I feel I would be suitable candidate for this role.

I have attached all the relevant documents, looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Pankaj Khubchandani