You have stayed at a friend s house last weekend and lost your watch Write a letter to your friend and say Thank him her for a good time you had Describe your watch What would you like him her to do with it

You have stayed at a friend’s house last weekend and lost your watch. Write a letter to your friend and say
– Thank him/her for a good time you had.
– Describe your watch.
– What would you like him/her to do with it?

Dear Kinnari,

It was a great pleasure for me to be with you last weekend. I appreciate your effort for making holiday unforgettable, we spent together and had lots of fun in the course. I also admire for inviting me to stay at your place. However, I'm writing this to tell you about my watch which has been lost.

I noticed the similar type of wristwatch in Swati's hand as well; therefore, I'm giving you the exact description. it is analog watch with circular in shape and silver in colour with white dial and having only hour and minute hand. Manufacturer is Ted baker.

That ticker seems to be lucky for me hence, if you find watch anywhere at your house, I request you to send it via post to my office address. I have an important meeting scheduled for next week and I can't take risk of encountering my boss without my lucky watch. Please prefer speed post of Blue Dart. Mailing address is as follows: #36, Wilson Street, Vancouver, Canada 123

Looking forward to seeing you Soon!!

With love
Dharani