You heard there is a job to guide tourists in your town for a travel company Write a letter to the company In your letter How where you heard about this job Why you think you are suitable for this job Ask some questions about this job

You heard there is a job to guide tourists in your town for a travel company.
Write a letter to the company. In your letter:
• How (where) you heard about this job.
• Why you think you are suitable for this job.
• Ask some questions about this job

Dear Sir or Madam,

this letter has been written to express my willingness for a tourist guide job in your travelling company.

About this job, one of my friends is already working there and he feels much pleasure while doing his job. he always shares his different-different experiences of location. he said me that he gets a ample of opportunities to meet and interact several tourists.

I am passionate to do this job because my academic studies are in historical and cultural. I am fond of travelling to several locations. because of having thorough knowledge of history and ancient people as well ae their background so that i can easily impress the visitors.

I am concered to ask some questions related to my working which are, How many days are working ones in a week and what is the procedure in case a emergency holiday is required.

Looking forward to hearing from your side.

Your faithfully,

Petar Parker.