You recently went shopping at the local supermarket When you got home and noticed your bill you found that you had been charged for items you did not purchase

You recently went shopping at the local supermarket. When you got home and noticed your bill, you found that you had been charged for items you did not purchase.

Dear Sir or Madam,

This letter has been written to drag your attention on an issue pertains to me for wrongly charged for an extra item in my invoice which i have not purchased.

Last week, I visited your mall for buying some necessity materials and products for kitchen. I went back my home and noticed that i had been charged for $125 for the Washable Mop. I was in hurry to come back home because i was getting late from my working otherwise it is habit to check each item and correspondingly its rates.

When I considered myself to pay you extra money which is not tiny, it hurt my feelings. I am worried for those customers who do not check their invoice while billing. Thus, You must be careful about this.

You are considered to adjust that money in my next billing and issue me a receipt cum invoice so that it can be shown while paying the next. You must take actions to prevent such type of activities so that a customer will not get any harrsement.

Looking forward to hearing from your side.

Your faithfully,

Petar Parker.