You live in a room in college which you share with another student However there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college In the letter Describe the situation

You live in a room in college which you share with another student. However, there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work. Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college. In the letter,
- Describe the situation / Unable to concentrate on my studies and do project work
- Explain your problems and why it is difficult to work / , loud music, visitors,
- Say what kind of accommodation you would prefer

Dear Sir,

I am student of diploma couse in Electronic works and i live in college hostel on sharing basis in which my room mate name is depa.
Here, I would like to bring in your notice, my problems due to room mate behaviorial habbits and daily routines.

First of all, as i am student of advance diploma, i need more concentration on my theoratical studies but unfortunately in my case its impossible due to depa. my room mate has a habbit of listening loud music and oftheny throwing parties to friends in our very room without my consent. Moreover, visitors stary longer than permitted time and as a result not even my studies my sleep also suffers and indirectly i am having adverse results of it.

By evaluating above facts, kindly issues my seprate room so i can pay attention to my studies and i dont mind paying extra for single room.

Yours sincerely,
Singh