To whom it may concern,
I’m writing this letter to check the possibility of changing my room accommodation or maybe swapping my roommate.
It has been hard to focus on my study with my roommate in the room. She comes at random hours, make loud noises and do not respecting if I’m sleeping or studying. Also, she is extremely disorganized. I cannot keep anything of value in my room because she brings people to the room all the time and I don’t trust them.
What I wanted you to consider is that you either find me another roommate that at least shares the same class schedule as me or relocate me to another dorm. If possible, I prefer to be placed in a single room even if it is further from my classes.
All I want is to live peacefully, have a quiet place to study and a place I can keep my stuff without having to worry if it will get stolen.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
- You live in a room in college which you share with another student. However, there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it very difficult to work. Write a letter to the accommodation officer at the college. In the letter, • describe the 73
- Your local council is considering closing a sport and leisure center that it runs, in order to save money,Write a letter to the local council, in your letter,Give details of how you and your friends or family use the center.Explain the why the center is 81
- You are studying for a qualification, and you would like some time off work to complete it.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:Ask for some time off to complete a qualification.Suggest what you will do later at work if you have time off.Say how 73
- A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter-Give contact details for when you are away-Give instructions about how to care for your pet.-Describe other household duties 73
- Write a letter to the Mayor, the head of a municipal government, complaining about a situation in which some adolescents let their dogs run wildly causing danger. Begin your letter as: Dear Sir or Madam, 86
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 11, column 17, Rule ID: ADMIT_ENJOY_VB
Message: This verb is used with the gerund form: 'to hearing'.
Suggestion: to hearing
...it will get stolen. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Yours Faithfully, ...
Line 15, column 15, Rule ID: WHITESPACE_RULE
Message: Possible typo: you repeated a whitespace
... Yours Faithfully, Mayara Fonseca
Transition Words or Phrases used:
also, if, look, may, so, at least
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 6.0 7.48453608247 80% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 4.0 4.92783505155 81% => OK
Conjunction : 6.0 5.05154639175 119% => OK
Relative clauses : 3.0 3.03092783505 99% => OK
Pronoun: 32.0 32.9175257732 97% => OK
Preposition: 23.0 26.3917525773 87% => OK
Nominalization: 1.0 3.85567010309 26% => More nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 788.0 937.175257732 84% => OK
No of words: 174.0 206.0 84% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.52873563218 4.54256449028 100% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.63192868298 3.78020617076 96% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.54602241728 2.54303337028 100% => OK
Unique words: 112.0 127.690721649 88% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.64367816092 0.622605031667 103% => OK
syllable_count: 239.4 290.88556701 82% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 6.0 9.13402061856 66% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 1.0 1.44329896907 69% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 10.0 12.6804123711 79% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 17.0 16.3608247423 104% => OK
Sentence length SD: 44.8124982566 44.8134815571 100% => OK
Chars per sentence: 78.8 76.5299724578 103% => OK
Words per sentence: 17.4 16.8248392259 103% => OK
Discourse Markers: 3.3 4.34317383033 76% => OK
Paragraphs: 6.0 4.29896907216 140% => Less paragraphs wanted.
Language errors: 2.0 2.54639175258 79% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 4.0 7.41237113402 54% => More positive sentences wanted.
Sentences with negative sentiment : 3.0 1.49484536082 201% => Less negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 3.0 3.94845360825 76% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.192937710982 0.216113520407 89% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.061361420065 0.0766984524023 80% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0607855970198 0.0603063233224 101% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.0853357918996 0.12726935374 67% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0639102447166 0.0580467560999 110% => OK
automated_readability_index: 8.6 8.37731958763 103% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 71.14 70.7449484536 101% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 7.6 7.45979381443 102% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 8.7 8.71597938144 100% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.57 7.59969072165 100% => OK
difficult_words: 34.0 41.2886597938 82% => More difficult words wanted.
linsear_write_formula: 8.0 8.62886597938 93% => OK
gunning_fog: 8.8 8.54432989691 103% => OK
text_standard: 9.0 8.15463917526 110% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Maximum five paragraphs wanted.
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.