Home >> ..

You need to take leave from your work of over one-month for personal reasons. Write a letter to your boss.In your letterExplain the reason for the leave and the length of leave you need.Explain how you will keep up to date while you are awaySuggest how yo

Richa Dhiman's picture

Dear Mr. Deisel,

I am Heena, a Senior Software Engineer from WBMI project in your company. I am writing this letter requesting you to provide me a short term leave from 4th of March till 5th of April, due to my mothers-in-law's chemotherapy.

My mother-in-law has a medical condition with Ovarian Cancer, in that regards she needs to have her chemo session for a month weekly basis, in between several tests needs to be done. It is a critical condition and may demand my full attention. After, chemo later physiotherapy sessions will start that last for a week. In the manner of my work, I will stay updated on daily emails and reports. Apart from this, I have discussed my situation with my Team lead Mr. Kumar and a senior Mr. Jones, they will provide assistance related to this month coding work as they are well aware of the project and requirements.

I have already done some work in advance and provide reports to Mr. Kumar, for further work I will connect with the team. In case of any emergency task, I will try my best to adjust accordingly and let you know.

Your Sincerely,
ABC