Essay topics: You need to take leave from your work of over one-month for personal reasons. Write a letter to your boss.In your letter
Explain the reason for the leave and the length of leave you need.
Explain how you will keep up to date while you are away
Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away
This is John, working in the technology department of the company and I am requesting you to grant me one month of leave to look after my father post his knee replacement surgery. If possible, I would like the leave from Jan 1st, 2017 with a return date of February 1st, 2017.
My father has arthritis and the doctor has recommended replacing his knees so that he will get rid of the wheelchair. After surgery, there will be 4 weeks of rehabilitation period where I have to take him to physiotherapist every day for physiotherapy sessions.
While I am away from the office, I will be promptly responding to office emails and will be reading through the daily status report to keep myself updated with day’s work and project roadmap.
I have requested Smith and Robin to provide coverage during my absence and planned to transition my current project responsibilities to them. Additionally, they are experienced in patching security updates on the network and maintenance of the servers.
I assure you that there will be no impact to project delivery and request you to approve my one month of vacation to support my family.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 5 days ago||okaycanada1||78||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||Akilan||78||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||Rida||73||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||Richa Dhiman||89||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||VK_IELTS||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||chitra||87||Read full essay|
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. It is more positive for their future prospects, though it can also have some adverse effects. Do you agree or disagree? (77)
- The majority of television news being reported is bad news: wars, famines, accidents and crime. Some people think that television news should be a mixture of good and bad news.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement and discuss why you ch (86)
- Some people think that it would be better for large companies andindustry to move to regional areas outside large urban centres.Others believe that companies and industries should remain inmore urban areas.Choose which position you most agree with and dis (55)
- Studying at a good overseas university is better than studyingat a university in your own country.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experie (72)
- Online language learning has advantages over classroominstruction.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experiences, observations orreading. (77)
- Schools must prepare students for the university rather than for work. Support your point of view. How far you agree with this statement. Give examples from your own experience. (55)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?Please provide solution. (55)
- It is becoming increasingly popular to have a year off between finishing school and going to university. Some people believe that the year off is a waste of time while others believe that it is necessary.Choose which position you most agree with and discu (77.3333)
- Nowadays Television has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this (72)
- The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes? Who is responsible to combat this? What measures?The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes (11)