Home >> ..

You need to take leave from your work of over one-month for personal reasons. Write a letter to your boss.In your letterExplain the reason for the leave and the length of leave you need.Explain how you will keep up to date while you are awaySuggest how yo

okaycanada1's picture

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to let you know that my mom has been hospitalized so I need two days off from work to take care of her.

Actually, My mother is an Asthma patient and taking a 3 months course from a renowned city doctor. Even after regular medication, she had serious breathing problem last night so the doctor has admitted her in the Maxx hospital, new Delhi for a couple of days. I have to be with my mom until she gets discharged so I need at least 2 days leaves starting from 15 July to16th July 2019.

My teammate Renu Verma is fully aware of the ongoing assignments, She would be able to manage the work during my absence. I do not have any pending meetings with the client so she just has to monitor the day to day activities and work done by the offshore team.

I will not be completely disconnected. You can reach out to me over the phone or via email anytime. Moreover, I can log into the laptop to support critical production issues.

Thank you so much for consideration of my request.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest.

Yours faithfully,