You recently bought a camera while travelling overseas When you got to your destination you discovered that some important items were missing from the box Write a letter to the local representative of the company In your letter give details of the camera

You recently bought a camera while travelling overseas. When you got to your destination you discovered that some important items were missing from the box.
Write a letter to the local representative of the company. In your letter
• give details of the camera and where you bought it
• explain what has happened
• say what you want him/her to do about it.

Dear Sir,
I am writing in the hope that you can help me with a problem regarding a camera that I recently bought.
On 1st August, I bought a Sony XSLR camera from XYZ store at HN before having an airflight from Hanoi to London. It cost me $499 to purchase and I paid it on my credit card.
I remembered that I kept the camera box on my luggage during this flight. Unfortunately, when I finished the check in procedure in London Airport, I found that some of the lens of this camera were broken and it didn’t have an alternative one.
At now I am still living in London and not return to Hanoi Immediately, so I need to get the alternative lens. Because you are the representative of the company in this country, I would be grateful if you could arrange this item for me. I will attach a copy of the receipt with this letter for your information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Your Faithfully,
Nguyen Hoang Minh.