You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or to try to get a job. You think he/she should get a job.
Write a letter to this friend. In your letter:
• say why he/she would not enjoy going to college
• explain why getting a job is a good idea for him/her
• suggest types of job that would be suitable for him/her
Hope all is well at your end. I received your letter a week ago seeking advice to get a job or go for higher studies. Since I know you personally, I prefer you to try to get a job which you are interested in. Since you aren’t a big fan of studies and want to be a movie maker, I think you will not enjoy the post-graduation studies which are completely into research.
I suggest you chase your goal of becoming a director as you have good direction skills which got you first prize in college level short film competition. I think it will be better if you start working as an assistant director so that you can sharpen your film making skills.
Hence, I recommend you go through the moviezings.com which has the latest job postings related to the cinema field. Here you can find your relevant jobs such as assistant directors, short film contributors (freelancing), movie artists and so on. You should upload one of your previous short films after creating your profile and a detailed cover letter about kind of work you are looking for.
All the best and I hope you will become a director soon.
- It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be.Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be broughtcloser together.Include any relevant examples from your experience. 61
- Some people say that now we can see films on our phones or tablets there is no need to go to the cinema. Others say that to be fully enjoyed, films need to be seen in a cinema. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. 73
- You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or to try to get a job. You think he/she should get a job.Write a letter to this friend. In your letter:•say why he/she would not enjoy going to college•expl 73
- In recent years , many small local shops have closed because customers travel to large shopping centres or malls to do their shopping.Is this a positive or negative development ? 73
- The system used for rubbish/garbage collection in your local area is not working properly. This is causing problems for you and your neighbors. Write a letter to the local council. In your letter:– Describe how the rubbish collection system is not worki 78
Transition Words or Phrases used:
but, first, hence, if, look, so, well, i think, kind of, such as
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 6.0 7.48453608247 80% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 6.0 4.92783505155 122% => OK
Conjunction : 5.0 5.05154639175 99% => OK
Relative clauses : 5.0 3.03092783505 165% => OK
Pronoun: 32.0 32.9175257732 97% => OK
Preposition: 19.0 26.3917525773 72% => OK
Nominalization: 3.0 3.85567010309 78% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 958.0 937.175257732 102% => OK
No of words: 205.0 206.0 100% => OK
Chars per words: 4.67317073171 4.54256449028 103% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.78388967377 3.78020617076 100% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.59384711031 2.54303337028 102% => OK
Unique words: 127.0 127.690721649 99% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.619512195122 0.622605031667 100% => OK
syllable_count: 282.6 290.88556701 97% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 7.0 9.13402061856 77% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 2.0 1.83505154639 109% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 2.0 1.44329896907 139% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 11.0 12.6804123711 87% => OK
Sentence length: 18.0 16.3608247423 110% => OK
Sentence length SD: 44.3856130365 44.8134815571 99% => OK
Chars per sentence: 87.0909090909 76.5299724578 114% => OK
Words per sentence: 18.6363636364 16.8248392259 111% => OK
Discourse Markers: 5.81818181818 4.34317383033 134% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 2.54639175258 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 9.0 7.41237113402 121% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 1.0 1.49484536082 67% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 1.0 3.94845360825 25% => More facts, knowledge or examples wanted.
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.302011128016 0.216113520407 140% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.11850768443 0.0766984524023 155% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0875446531272 0.0603063233224 145% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.176295278539 0.12726935374 139% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.09124466769 0.0580467560999 157% => OK
automated_readability_index: 9.9 8.37731958763 118% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 70.13 70.7449484536 99% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 7.9 7.45979381443 106% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 9.81 8.71597938144 113% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.46 7.59969072165 98% => OK
difficult_words: 38.0 41.2886597938 92% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 11.0 8.62886597938 127% => OK
gunning_fog: 9.2 8.54432989691 108% => OK
text_standard: 10.0 8.15463917526 123% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.