You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or to try to get a job Write a letter to this friend In this letter Say why he would not enjoy going to college Explain why getting a job is a good idea for him

You recently received a letter from a friend asking for advice about whether to go to college or to try to get a job.

Write a letter to this friend. In this letter
Say why he would not enjoy going to college
Explain why getting a job is a good idea for him.
Suggest types of job that would be suitable for him.

Dear Mohammad,
Thanks a lot for asking about my opinion of such an important decision. Although I am aware about how much academic achievements have always been important for your parents, I strongly believe pursuing a job would be more suitable for you.
I vividly remember how you have always had an interest for working with different materials and shaping them since we met. By going to college its hard to achieve your goal, cause, as an art and craft skill, it’s not compatible with academic word. Furthermore, college needs a considerable fee which is hard to provide.
By pursuing a job related to your interests, you would be able to broaden your knowledge of different materials and be an expert in the near future hopefully. Moreover, you could save money and become independent which will help you to create the atelier you have always dreamed about.
I strongly believe, according to your talents, working with metals and woods will make a fortune for you full of passion and lessons. So why you don’t consider carpentry and blacksmithing as possible choices?
Well, I would better go now. I hope you the best with your future path. Keep in touch and let me know about your final decision.

Regards,
Farzaneh