You recently used a taxi and left some important documents there Write a letter to the taxi manager and say Describe what you left and where it happened Why are these papers important What would you like the manager to do about it

You recently used a taxi and left some important documents there. Write a letter to the taxi manager and say:
– Describe what you left and where it happened.
– Why are these papers important?
– What would you like the manager to do about it?

Hello Mr. Shingh,

Let me shoot a quick introduction of myself. I, Sharmistha Naskar, took a ride yesterday around 5.15PM, I got into your taxi from IT park Saltlake and get down near Partstreet location. I am sharing my booking details with you below:
Transaction ID: XD5456765
Name: Sharmistha Naskar
Date: 11th Feb, 2020
Driver Name: Susant Basu

By mistakenly, I left a blue transparent channel file containing crucial official documents in your car. While I took ride I kept that file back of the seat. I was in hurry for meeting with USA clients. So, when I get down from your car, I forgot to carry it with me. It was really an important meeting for me but I had to reschedule the same as I was not having that file with papers.

However, I would like to request you to bring back that file with papers so that I can complete my meeting tomorrow. Today I will be visiting your office location, please let me know your convenient time to meet.

Thank you in advance.