You should spend about 20 minutes on this task You have lost your student identification card This has created some problems for you Write a letter to the director of student services In your letter advise them of your situation explain how this is affect

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

You have lost your student identification card. This has created some problems for you.

Write a letter to the director of student services. In your letter

advise them of your situation
explain how this is affecting you
request a new card
You do NOT need to write any addresses. Begin your letter as follows:

Dear

You should write at least 150 words

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing to bring to your notice that, I have lost my student identity card while returning back to home yesterday late evening. this is resulting to no entry to college campus since I could not show a valid puple identifcation at the gate.

I was known to many people in the primises,However, due to strict administration and security policies I have been denied to access to attend classes, IT laborotery and librarey facilities. Eventually, my scheduled courses and revisions are missed to a great extent and resulting to poor performance in examination.Therefore, ID becomes a mandatory to hold on daily use inside acadamic premise.

I urge to consider this as special request and issue me a new student card, so that I can be part of in my regular subjects without fail. If re-issuing requires an additional fee, then the I shall pay the same at the administration officer with immediate effect.

I look forward to hearing from you with a possitive approval for me to proceed further.

Yours Sincerely,
Ganesh Prakasam