You bought a music concert ticket However you are unable to go So you offer the ticket to your friend Write a letter to your friend In your letter Explain detailed the concert Why you are unable to go How can your friend receive the ticket

You bought a music concert ticket. However, you are unable to go. So you offer the ticket to your friend.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
• Explain detailed the concert.
• Why you are unable to go
• How can your friend receive the ticket?

Dear Joe,
how are you? i hope all are fine at your side after so long i am writing the letter to you to know that there is big music selena gomes concert is happening at your place .
after long time big music concert is going to happen in paris with so many instruments with dance with many orchestra.
Since i have a emergency meeting in japan i have to fly to japan on same date i will definetly miss the event .
i know how much you like selena gomes and thats why i would like you to enjoy the concert. I did not want to disppoint my boss so i have to attend the meeting.
i will give the ticket to Joy who is also going to the concert. and you can meet him prior to the concert to collect it..Do not forget to share your experience with me when i am back from japan.

Yours Truly,

Johny