Home >> ..

You took your family to a nearby restaurant. You were disappointed with the meal and wish to complain to the manager.Write a letter to the manager of the restaurant. In the letter:» explain why you were at the restaurant» describe the problems» write

SATPREET SINGH's picture

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction about your service. I am your frequent costumer, and so far my experience was excellent, however, the incident happened last week spoiled the image of your restaurant.
Let me explain the issue in detail. It was last Friday evening me and family suddenly planned to have dinner at your restaurant, and I booked a table over the phone, after reaching there we had made an order for Chinese food.
Once our order has been offered to us we found food was not prepared properly, also spices quantity was extremely high.
We complained about it, but your staff was not listening any this about this matter, later we informed to the manager and he committed us to server same disc without any extra charge .
However, When we had our dinner and asked for the bill, waiter gave us bill which included two items , and when we shout about it none of your staff member were co-operate with us. Finally, we paid mentioned amount.
As I mentioned it was horrible experience for my family, I would like you to take appropriate action on this, and also I want refund of extra money which I paid.
Hope you will take appropriate action on my concern, else I will file a complaint against your service to consumer court.

Your Faithfully,
Satpreet Singh