You want to learn a language There is a teacher near to where you live Write a letter to the teacher In the letter say how you came to know about him her explain why you want to learn ask what help they can offer

You want to learn a language. There is a teacher near to where you live.
Write a letter to the teacher. In the letter:
• say how you came to know about him/her
• explain why you want to learn
• ask what help they can offer.

Dear Ms. Smith,

I am writing to enquire you about the German language learning course. I have few of my friends joining to the gym everyday. Coincidently, I discussed about my interest in German, one of my friend told me that she took classes from you 6 months back and I was stunned to know that you reside in the same colony where I do, so I decided to take classes from you. Let me explain you the reason for it.

I am preparing to relocate to Canada on permanent residential through express entry process, however I am not able to clear the cut off, therefore I decided to get the job over there so that I meet the criteria. Moreover, I have seen German is in great demand and can help me in getting good job in Canada.

Therefore, I seek your help in terms of teaching me German on immediate basis. Also, request you to let me know the course fee and what is the duration required to learn. Among all, I would also like to know if any help can be given for international placements. Please guide me through the procedure.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Urvashi