Dear Mr Brown,
I am writing a letter to express my concern about the problem with our company's laptop which found the hard disk of the laptop is being out of service that may cause a lot of trouble on our schedule.
I cannot save and open files often in these two days, so I investigate the computer in detail. Finally, I discovered that there were a lot of bad segments in the hard disk partition that cause the files to corrupt. Since we have an indispensable project on my hand that should summit to the customer a month later, and the project information is in my current hard disk.
In this case, I am afraid all data will be lost due to the hard disk being out of order which causes our project cannot to meet the deadline. Therefore, in order to rescue all data on my laptop, I would like to request new external storage and hard disk for backup and reinstalling the laptop system.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
- A friend you met last year has invited you to visit them in their country You have never been there before and need some information before you leave Write letter to your friend In your letter1 request advice about a gift for his her family2 ask about73
- When you studied abroad you found a new friend that is now asking for your help to find a job in your country that will suits his qualification State the job that is available Reason why he will be choosen by the owner Explain how will he apply for the p73
- You live in a room in a college where you share it with another student You find it very difficult to study and work there because your roommate always has friends visiting He she has parties in the room and sometimes borrows your things without asking yo73
- Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment only governments and large companies can make a difference To what extent do you agree or disagree73
- People in all modern societies use drugs but today s youth are expertimenting with both legal and illegal drugs and at an increasingly early age Some sociologists claim that parents and other members of society often set a bad example Discuss the cause61
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 1, column 15, Rule ID: WHITESPACE_RULE
Message: Possible typo: you repeated a whitespace
Dear Mr Brown, I am writing a letter to express my con...
Transition Words or Phrases used:
finally, look, may, so, therefore, i am afraid
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 6.0 7.48453608247 80% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 6.0 4.92783505155 122% => OK
Conjunction : 4.0 5.05154639175 79% => OK
Relative clauses : 6.0 3.03092783505 198% => OK
Pronoun: 23.0 32.9175257732 70% => OK
Preposition: 27.0 26.3917525773 102% => OK
Nominalization: 2.0 3.85567010309 52% => More nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 802.0 937.175257732 86% => OK
No of words: 179.0 206.0 87% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.48044692737 4.54256449028 99% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.65774358864 3.78020617076 97% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.39940069294 2.54303337028 94% => OK
Unique words: 107.0 127.690721649 84% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.597765363128 0.622605031667 96% => OK
syllable_count: 242.1 290.88556701 83% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 7.0 9.13402061856 77% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 1.0 0.463917525773 216% => Less conjunction wanted as sentence beginning.
Preposition: 3.0 1.44329896907 208% => Less preposition wanted as sentence beginnings.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 8.0 12.6804123711 63% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 22.0 16.3608247423 134% => The Avg. Sentence Length is relatively long.
Sentence length SD: 59.4662456777 44.8134815571 133% => OK
Chars per sentence: 100.25 76.5299724578 131% => OK
Words per sentence: 22.375 16.8248392259 133% => OK
Discourse Markers: 5.75 4.34317383033 132% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 1.0 2.54639175258 39% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 3.0 7.41237113402 40% => More positive sentences wanted.
Sentences with negative sentiment : 4.0 1.49484536082 268% => Less negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 1.0 3.94845360825 25% => More facts, knowledge or examples wanted.
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.10063987203 0.216113520407 47% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0447557741396 0.0766984524023 58% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0480849815373 0.0603063233224 80% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.0586405896476 0.12726935374 46% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0502442236917 0.0580467560999 87% => OK
automated_readability_index: 10.9 8.37731958763 130% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 66.07 70.7449484536 93% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 9.5 7.45979381443 127% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 9.0 8.71597938144 103% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.73 7.59969072165 102% => OK
difficult_words: 34.0 41.2886597938 82% => More difficult words wanted.
linsear_write_formula: 13.5 8.62886597938 156% => OK
gunning_fog: 10.8 8.54432989691 126% => OK
text_standard: 11.0 8.15463917526 135% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.