Advertising discourages people from being different by making them look the same.Do you agree or disagree?

Advertising discourages people from being different by making them look the same.
Do you agree or disagree?

We have witnessed more and more effect of advertising discourages people from being unique appearance. In my perspective, I tend to disagree with this statement and will explain in this essay.

Admittedly, there are some certain reasons why advertising discourage people from being different. First of all, customers are easily affected by branded products from commercial advertisements. By simply exaggerating branded clothes and products from television every day, manufactures seldom fail to attract customers because it always looks amazing on television. Consequently, a host of women tend to purchase the same products such as perfume and clothes which looks alike with others dressing style.

However, there are opposing voices. To start with, not every customers will be persuaded by advertisements. With insufficient disposable income in their hands, low income group of customers generally are able to control themselves from the temptation of advertisements. Therefore, they will be carefully evaluate the potential costs and gain before purchasing the product that highly touted on advertisements.

Apart from this, some advertisement indeed encourage people to be unique. By having different clothes and appearances for individuals, it will be able to help people enhance their confidence. When consumers are happy with the products that they bought from advertisements, in the future, they would more likely to purchase future goods from commercial advertisements again. As a result, it will encourage manufactures produce more and in turn significantly increase the GDP.

In conclusion, the effects of advertisements are not always negative. Despite of advertisements are attractive to many people, they should have known what they demanded and what best suit to them before they make any purchases.

We have witnessed more and more effect of advertising discourages people from being unique appearance.
We have witnessed more and more effect of advertising which discourages people from being unique in appearance.

Despite of advertisements are attractive to many people,
Description: Check books how to use 'Despite '

they should have known what they demanded and what best suit to them before they make any purchases.
Description: ',they, them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.