The best way to reduce the number of traffic accedent is to make all youn drivers to complete a safe driving education course befor getting the licen to driveWhat do you think and give example

The best way to reduce the number of traffic accedent is to make all youn drivers to complete a safe driving education course befor getting the licen to drive

What do you think and give example

nowadays one of the most controversial issues are related with this topic. Actually increasing urban populations have led to a corresponding increase in the number of vehicles on the road. As a result of that increasing the traffic accident in the country.

Actually, increasing the traffic accident day by day. Because most of the time driver's careless mistakes directly affect to the most dangers accident. As for example using mobile phones while driving .Therefore drivers are not perfectly concerning about the road. As a result of that the probability of the accidents are very high. Furthermore sometimes drivers concern about other people in the vehicle while driving. Hence rate of the accident are increased. Actually some drivers are not caring about motor vehicles rules.

Generally probability of young drivers are greater than older one. Therefore we should be focus on young drivers disciplines. In my perspective, safe driving education course is a huge necessity in the current situation of the motor traffic before providing the license to the drivers. Hence we can reduce traffic accident than today. In this course should be included so many important areas such as motor traffic rules, regulations and perfect discipline while driving. moreover hence we can provide knowledge about driving methods.

As for my conclusion, due to above mentioned points I strongly believe that safe driving education course is more important in order to reduce the traffic accident in the future. Therefore the government should be involved attentively to introduce new courses related to rules and regulations of the motor traffic .

increasing urban populations have led to a corresponding increase
increasing urban populations has led to a corresponding increase

As a result of that increasing the traffic accident in the country.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Because most of the time driver's careless mistakes directly affect to the most dangers accident.
Suggestion: Refer to dangers and accident

Hence rate of the accident are increased.
Hence the rate of the accident is increased.

In this course should be included so many important areas such as motor traffic rules,
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

safe driving education course is more important in order to reduce the traffic accident
safe driving education course is very important in order to reduce the traffic accident

Sentence: Furthermore sometimes drivers concern about other people in the vehicle while driving.
Suggestion: Refer to drivers and concern

Sentence: Therefore we should be focus on young drivers disciplines.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to drivers and disciplines