As children became adults, their social behaviour changes in some ways. What are the main differences between young children's social behaviour and that of adults? To what extent are the changes that take places good?

From beginning of time, the life fully consists of radical changes in behaviour during all age periods but an important one is an adulthood. In my opinion, children who turn into adults like me are likely to be enthusiastic to everything, but the lack of experience in life can lead to some bad habits.

To begin with, young people enjoy taking their life into their own hands and open mind to everything around them. Every child would like to have the almost liberty of choice and not to be constrained by parents. Therefore, people who turn eighteen years old dedicate their time to personal and professional development. For instance, choosing a university course makes a person think mature about future. In addition, young people are responsible for their actions, some of which, however, can escape from their control. So, young generation must take into account all decisions that are why these can have a main impact on their social side.

On the contrary, it is a general truth that young generation tend to make more mistakes than adults because there are many temptations. They do not have experience of resolving critical situations even though these people listen to the parents advice. Consuming drugs or another dangerous substance, for example, can be a tendency for many young children. Nonetheless, the education received from their parents and teachers cannot compensate this lack of experience.

To sum up, I believe that adulthood can have a great contribution in changing the personality of a child.

Sentence: On the contrary, it is a general truth that young generation tend to make more mistakes than adults because there are many temptations.
Description: The fragment generation tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past tense

Sentence Length SD: 4.392 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…