City living in the 21st century is successful and offers no advantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It becomes a controversial topic nowadays about the urban lifestyle in the 21st century. Some argue that the hectic city lifestyle actually has no benefits to residents. Personally, I disagree because the numbers of advantages obviously outweigh the disadvantages.

The first advantage is that there are several job prospects in a city. Unlike the job opportunities in the countryside, there are much more businesses in urban areas. City dwellers have more chances get a decent income. Apart from this, the opportunities in education are also much better because most of prestigious educational institutions are located in a bigger city. All of these valuable opportunities are the best attractive aspects, providing directly to all city residents.

In term of entertainment, it can be seen noticeably that a large city provides a varied sort of entertainments from educational type such as museums to night clubs. People are spoiled by the enjoyable lifestyles because of the accessibility of theaters and pubs. Moreover, the diversity of stores and restaurants is significantly various in urban areas. People often enjoy visiting in the unusual design of shopping malls in the 21st century. Unsurprisingly, city dwellers have more opportunities to window-shopping, comparing prices from many shops and eventually purchasing a product in a reasonable price. Therefore, living in city provides high-end entertaining experience and a better customer experience.

Even though urban people are facing with congested traffic, this issue has been tackled by rapid transit systems. Urban living has changed to be very convenient with various public transportation choices: subways ,high-speed trains or evergreen hybrid buses. With an efficient and reliable public transportation, city dwellers commute to work in a short period of time. Consequently, in the future, cars might have seen as a non-essential vehicle in a city.

In conclusion, living in urban serves significant advantages to dwellers because of job prospects, entertainment sources and effective transport systems. All of these benefits make the urban lifestyle to be more satisfied and exciting rather than stressful.

City dwellers have more chances get a decent income.
City dwellers have more chances to get a decent income.

Sentence Length SD: 4.33 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.