Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following asmedia for communicating information. State which you consider to be themost effective.• comics• books• radio• television• film• theatreGive reasons for your answer and include any releva

Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as
media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the
most effective.
• comics
• books
• radio
• television
• film
• theatre
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge
or experience.

Media plays the vital role while communicating information. Among the different medias; books, radio and television will be discussed here with their advantages and disadvantages.

Books have been used as communicating tools for information since ages due to their unique benefits. Firstly, these are the cheapest forms of media and most people in the world can afford them. Second thing is it is not bulky and can be taken to anywhere easily. Furthermore, while reading books nobody on the surrounding will be disturbed because books can be read quietly. However, there are some disadvantages of using books as communicating information. Unlike other media such as radio and television, the information is not up to date. Moreover, anybody can feel bored while reading books in comparison to other lively medias.

The invention of radio has brought the revolutionary changes in the field of communication. The main advantage of radio is the information is up to date and even sometimes we can listen to the live event. Radio is quite heavier than books to carry but still there are some small models in the market which can be carried easily while going from one place to another.

Television has brought with its several advantages while communicating information. Firstly, it is an audio-visual media and it can attract many viewers due to its tempting nature. Like radio, we can listen to the live events and even more we can watch them. However, it is the most expensive media and common people can't afford it. Furthermore, unlike books and radio it is not possible to carry television while you are traveling.

In conclusion, every media has its own merits and demerits. However, on balance, books are the most effective media as they are light to carry and easily affordable by common people.

Books have been used as communicating tools for information since ages
Description: Check out books how to use 'since'

Second thing is it is not bulky
Second thing is that it is not bulky

The main advantage of radio is the information is up to date
The main advantage of radio is the information which is up to date
The main advantage of radio is that the information is up to date

Sentence: Among the different medias; books, radio and television will be discussed here with their advantages and disadvantages.
Error: medias Suggestion: media

Sentence: Moreover, anybody can feel bored while reading books in comparison to other lively medias.
Error: medias Suggestion: media