As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in classroom.

Computers are playing vital role in education. In twentieth-first century, students who are self-sufficient to operate computers are having lot of benefits from computers. However some people started thinking that soon teacher’s role will be taken over by computers. In my view, with whatever intelligence computers have in place, it is not so easy to take over teacher’s role.

Teaching is a complex job. Teachers put lot of energy to comprehend the level of students and provide guidance to them accordingly. Whereas computers have fixed program or framework to provide information, they are not capable to understand the problems student face in learning. They are good in storing and providing information only. Taking an example of student, who is having difficulty in understanding algebra, computer can provide him book to read but that will not address the difficulty. That may make problem tougher. In this case teacher will be a great help, he or she will sit with student to understand the problem first and then provide guidance accordingly. Also as I mentioned computers are good in storing and providing information but they need information from some sources. I strongly feel that teachers are the ones, who are feeding that information in computers to help wider audience. For example people are making videos of teacher’s when they are explaining subjects in classroom and uploading them to computers space.

In case of infants and children, who are not able to operate computer, will not have much gain from computer. But they can use computers to watch some video games or carton network channels. On the other hand if teachers and computers coexist in classrooms, that will provide huge benefit to students in education. I have come across many occasions when students are out of control in classrooms. In such scenarios teacher’s play crucial role to control the situation. Students who are self-sufficient to read and write information on computers can gain in terms of downloading online books for their syllabus, for example white papers, research material etc. Also providing computer in hands of students who are not mature enough to operate could be big risk in terms of security.

In conclusion I am confident to say that computers will never able to take role of teacher’s, however if they coexist with teacher’s in classrooms that will enrich students in education. Togetherness of teacher's and computers will help students to achieve their goals in education.

Computers are playing vital role in education
Computers are playing vital roles in education
Computers are playing a vital role in education

if they coexist with teacher’s in classrooms
if they coexist with teachers in classrooms

No. of Words: 403 while No. of Different Words: 194