Some people think living in big cities has negative effect on people health. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The big cities are the main source of revenue and contributing more than ten percent in global economy. However, people started raising the concern that whether living in big cities is good for their health. I do support the argument and share my view point further.

In last two decades, millions of people migrated from rural areas to big cities like New York, Tokyo, New Delhi or London. To accommodate this migration, private builders have built massive housing and air-conditioning in cities. As a consequence, air pollution level has reached above threshold. With pollution, chances for diseases like cancer or asthma are more. And people who are already diagnosed with asthma or cancer, they are facing difficulties to live in big cities. Now a day there is less fresh air in cities and it is impacting greenery of cities adversely. Oxygen is life, if people are not able to inhale sufficient oxygen during their day, they will become weaker and weaker.

Travel hours are also increased within cities. I am taking example of mine. I live in one of the big city of India known as New Delhi. Three years back, it used to take only thirty minutes for me to reach office from home by car. Now days, in same town same distance and same company location, it is one hour thirty minutes. Almost a two hours productivity loss for me in a day, if I calculate it with millions of other people, we cannot even imagine how many hours we are losing in traffic. By and by this is becoming terrible. It is not only impacting productivity of people and corporate, it has adverse effects on people body and mind balancing.

In summary, I firmly believe that living in big cities could be good for earning income but certainly not for well being.

The big cities are the main source of revenue and contributing more than ten percent in global economy
The big cities are the main source of revenue and contribute more than ten percent in global economy

I do support the argument and sharing my view point further.
I do support the argument and share my view point further.

And people those are already diagnosed with asthma or cancer, they are facing difficulties to live in big cities.
And those who are already diagnosed with asthma or cancer are facing difficulties to live in big cities.