Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music, film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no public or government restrictions on what they do.To what extend do you agree or disagree with

Freedom of expression is a basic right of human race within democracy era. Nowadays, people tend to express their statement by creating some creations. Furthermore, the invention of technology makes creativity is illimitable and should be appreciated by public. Unfortunately, beside several advantages of the freedom of express, it causes many side effects which affect human's way of life. In this case, I believe that the government should enforce some rules in order to engine the freedom itself.

It is widely believed that creativity has close relation with art and liberty, it encourages people to campaign their opinion not only in particular space but also in social media by producing creative opus. Unfortunately, currently, there are some works which allude other people's beliefs or ethnicity. For instance, Charlie Hebdo's shooting case was one of some cases where it had proved that some people dislike several way in freedom of speech. Charlie Hebdo stated that was a freedom of expression, still, it touched other people's privacy and pride. Not to mention other cases where this freedom is misused to attack others or moreover, to spread hatred among people.

Secondly, the most important element is about the essence of liberty. It is commonly suggested that liberty is unlimited, whereas, liberty is still limited by other people rights. For example, in Indonesia, several years ago there was a photograph exhibition about Adam and Eve. It took critics from some religious leaders because some photo contained pornography aspect. That case is a simple case to redefine the freedom itself. Within a diversity society, freedom should be realized as something that has its own limits.

To sum up, I believe that people have their basic right in order to raise their voice and to express their opinion by creating some work arts. On the other hand, people should be realistic regarding the freedom. It should not be utilized to assail others. And as preventive act I believe some restrictions must be applied.

the invention of technology makes creativity is illimitable
the invention of technology makes creativity illimitable

because some photo contained
because some photos contained

Sentence: It is commonly suggested that liberty is unlimited, whereas, liberty is still limited by other people rights.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and rights