Some people believe individuals are more important in taking care of environment, others thinks government should be major responsible to it. Discuss and give your opinion.

Nowadays, within the modernization and globalization era, Earth becomes a complex planet with assorted problems. Technology invention is one of main developments that offers several advantages but unfortunately, it has to be paid with an enormous damage in the Earth. For instance, global warming, water and air pollution, and several unidentified natural disaster are serious problems which need deliberate action to. As a result, people try to formulate the best solution to extend the age of Earth.

In order to prevent some damages in the Earth, some people are convinced that it is a responsibility of all people. It begins with a small action, for example, save energy, reduce the usage of tissue and other non-renewable material. This side believe that the control is in every person's hand. Furthermore, there is some new social movements which attempt to increase people's awareness in taking care the world. It proves that human's act is one of some ways to protect the environment. Currently, many people contribute in social act to reduce the effect of global warming or pollution which harms the environment.

But, there is a standpoint which stated that the conservation of nature is the responsibility of the government as the decision maker. This group stated that the government should use their power to reinforce the change. People tend to obey the regulation from the authority so it will open up a greater opportunity to implement good habit by formulate a particular rules. Within a policy, people will follow the rule and this way, indirectly, will affect human's way of life.

Finally, in my opinion, it is a good way to start the transformation from the very first stage. It starts from our nuclear area. But, it still needs the intervention from the government as the stakeholder to design the right strategy to protect the Earth. By this cooperation from individuals and the government, I believe our environment will be everlasting to be lived in.

This side believe that
This side believes that

there is some new social movements
there are some new social movements

Sentence: People tend to obey the regulation from the authority so it will open up a greater opportunity to implement good habit by formulate a particular rules.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and formulate

Sentence Length SD: 4.714 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.