Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

A much debated issue these days is whether teenagers must be encouraged to involving them in the house works since an early age or not. In my view, I honesty agree with this statement for a number of reasons.

Primarily, there is no doubt about the fact that the children are the tomorrow's generation, so teaching them some essential home tasks would be beneficial for the whole family. To be specific, as the parents are often under working pressure, it would be pleasant to being helped by their offspring in various works concerning the house itself. Thus, the domestic labour would consequently take a less time, and as a result the adolescents can have the opportunity as well to learn some essentials skills, that in a long term may prove crucial when they will begin to manage their life independently. To illustrate, a friend of mine, has had no trouble with activities such as cooking as well as house cleaning when he decided to move overseas, owing to the fact that his mothers always taught her to take part in house chores since an early age. Hence, it must be acknowledged that encouraging kids to do domestic tasks will undoubtedly have positive impact in their future.

In addition helping family member would result fruitful in term of child's attitude as the majority of youth who tend to become inattentive with time are those who has spent their infancy passively way rather than an active one. Thence, transmitting exceptional habits to the children can prevent from being an idle person, and as a obvious consequence, the youngster will be able to arrange any sort of tasks regarding the home itself more easily. For instance, my cousin is considered a very active person by his friends, and this because of his father who taught him to do houseworks when he was 13 rather then spending his time on computers or other device like other peers. Therefore, having good habits seems to effective as they lead to the children themselves potential benefits in attitude and behaviour.

To conclude, as an overall judgment, it could be said that, the better approach to having a well rounded child bised of an active person is to involving him in domestic tasks as the good habits is the key to being an attentive person.

whether teenagers must be encouraged to involving them in the house works since an early age
whether teenagers must be encouraged to involving them in the house works at an early age

I honesty agree with this statement
I honestly agree with this statement

as the majority of youth who tend to become inattentive with time are those who has spent their infancy passively way rather than an active one.
as the majority of youth who tend to become inattentive with time are those who have spent their infancy in a passive way rather than an active one.

and this because of his father
and this is because of his father

seems to effective
seems to be effective

Sentence: Thus, the domestic labour would consequently take a less time, and as a result the adolescents can have the opportunity as well to learn some essentials skills, that in a long term may prove crucial when they will begin to manage their life independently.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to essentials and skills

Sentence: To conclude, as an overall judgment, it could be said that, the better approach to having a well rounded child bised of an active person is to involving him in domestic tasks as the good habits is the key to being an attentive person.
Error: bised Suggestion: No alternate word