Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age and should spend most of their time on school studies. Others believe that young children should spend most of their time playing. Compare these two views. Which view

Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age and should spend most of their time on school studies. Others believe that young children should spend most of their time playing. Compare these two views. Which view do you agree with? Why?

Education is fundamental for both youth and older persons and it the most potent mechanism for the advancement of human beings. In today's society, many persons believe that a child should commence to focus on his study since an early age, others instead feel that the children need to invest their time by playing. From my view, I honestly agree with the latest for several reasons.

Primarily, forcing children to begin study will lead negative outcomes in attitude as well as behavior, as in a such age they are more concentrates in enjoyable activities. To be specific, their brain is programmed to have fun with others their peers for a certain age, thus imposing them to undertake a formal education would be neither attractive nor productive. Hence, instead of putting pressure on children to learning, parents should change their own methods and provide some educational games which undoubtedly can prove to be a potential opportunity to prepare the young persons for a scholastic career. To illustrate, a toddler generally tend to lose any sort of information as his mind has not the strength to accumulate such material, yet involving education with enjoying activities can help the youngsters to apprehend more easily certain arguments. Thus, it must be acknowledged that trying to educate early a child has a negative impact besides of loss of time.

In addition, the childhood is the most enjoyable period in a human life, and so the children should not be deprived of this life blessing by encouraging them to start learning in infancy. kids commonly in this term, seems to be contented by spending some time with their peers in pleasant activities rather than allocate their attention on education itself. Moreover, the desire of learning can be compromised in a near future by beginning a educational journey early as in a later age they could realize they has wated their childhood on the books. For instance, my cousin has recounted me that he feels repentant to have lose the infancy on books alone, instead of investing valuable time with his friends. Therefore, starting to learn beforehand can lead to adverse consequences in a long term.

To conclude, as an overall judgment, youth should use their infancy in amusing exercises, and unlike spending time on subjects, having some entertainment moments can leave them marvelous memories.

and it the most potent mechanism
and it is the most potent mechanism

a child should commence to focus on his study since an early age
a child should commence to focus on his study from an early age

they are more concentrates in enjoyable activities
they concentrate more on enjoyable activities

a toddler generally tend to lose
a toddler generally tends to lose

to have lose the infancy
to have lost the infancy

Sentence: To be specific, their brain is programmed to have fun with others their peers for a certain age, thus imposing them to undertake a formal education would be neither attractive nor productive.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to others and their
Description: A verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to be and neither

Sentence: Moreover, the desire of learning can be compromised in a near future by beginning a educational journey early as in a later age they could realize they has wated their childhood on the books.
Error: wated Suggestion: No alternate word