Education in financial management should be a mandatory component of the school program. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement.

Nowadays, our society heavily depends on money and the question of teaching finance in school is extremely controversial. Favoured by some, frowned on by others.

Undeniably,money plays a vital role in today's world, thus it is the opinion of others that financial education for children is crucial and should be implemented as part of part of the curriculum to avoid financial problem in the future such as debt, financial loss or bankruptcy. Moreover, some say that early exposure to finance management will help students know the value of money and to be efficiently adapted to the high cost of the competitive world we live in.

On the other hand, I strongly disagree with the opinion expressed above! Commerce is a complicated subject it is impossible to comprehend by children with young minds. Infact, education today is a combination of different modules which are enough to occupy their cognitive skills. Besides, early exposure to different subjects in school has lead to boredom and lack of interest. In addition, Imposing financial knowledge on young students has a downside. Children might be deluded in the power of money, gain a wrong perception about rich and poor and be obsessed with money from an early age.

Based on my experience, I learned to value my money not from school but from hardship in life. My past experiences helped me to be more responsible and learn the importance of saving for a rainy day.

To conclude, studying financial management is complex for school student it can minimized by basic financial lessons which they can learn from parents at home.

it can minimized by basic financial lessons which they can learn from parents at home.
it can be minimized by basic financial lessons by which they can learn from parents at home.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…