Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In today's modern world, we are constantly combated with the issue of disappearance of languages around the globe on newspaper. Some people are of the opinion that it will not cause any negative impacts to them, in return, they can lead a lead simple lifestyle as they do not need to learn so many languages in the twenty-first century. However, I strongly disagree with this view because it will bring numerous detrimental side effects to our lives.

Language, undoubtedly, is the identity of one's race which every race in the world has their own language to speak on. It is, in fact, should be learnt by every individual so that they can pass on their specific language to their descendants. Nevertheless, a study conducted in India suggested that every Indian in India knows how to speak Tamil whereas not all Indians in Malaysia can communicate with their friends or family using Tamil. Thus, it is apparent that we will soon end up with only one or two languages if we do not take effective preventive measures to avoid the disappearance of languages from happening.

Certainly, fewer languages in the world would mean many cultures and traditions will be eventually lost in the near future. It is because cultures and traditions of one's race can only be well learnt through its own language. Without learning a specific language which will finally die out one day, some cultures which are the key feature of a race will be forgotten by themselves. According to a recent research, it has shown that more and more cultures and traditions are losing at a fast pace following the disappearance of some languages in some countries in the past ten years. Thus, when languages die out, the cultures traditions will inevitably disappear from this world too.

In conclusion, I believe the losing of numerous languages will definitely cause many unanticipated negative impacts on our lives and hence we should take some useful and yet effective ways to protect them and pass on to our children.

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.