An increasing number of people work from home these days and stay in touch with their office using computer technology What are the effects on employees of working from home

An increasing number of people work from home these days and stay in touch with their office using computer technology.
What are the effects on employees of working from home?

In today’s modern world, the computer technology is developing at a fast pace which opens up an avenue for people to work at their own homes and communicate with employers and other employees via video conferences. Thus, it is important for us to establish the possible impacts on the employees who work at home.

There are several advantages of working at home instead of working in office. To begin, the employees will have more flexible times to decide when to start working. For example, they can choose their working time which starts from 9.30am to 6pm, or they can also choose to extend their working time with some breaks in between. In fact, it should be made more common by providing people around the globe to work at home as the employees do not need to commute to work every day which normally takes a long time to reach their workplace from their home. The time they spend on commuting is more valuable if the employees can use it on working. Undoubtedly, it will not cause any harm to the company, but help to increase the work efficiency.

The next benefit of it is that housewives can get an opportunity to work even though they have to stay at home all day long. Most women tend to sacrifice to quit their current job after they get married as they believe that they need to stay at home to manage all the households well in order to be responsible housewives. Thus, it is apparent that if most of the company provide jobs to work at home, the housewives will be able to continue to contribute to the society and earn more money to support their family financially. According to the statistic of a recent research conducted in Malaysia, it has shown that more than half of the married women wish to work in home owing to the fact that they can take care of their children and work simultaneously. Therefore, it has clearly shown that working at home provide the housewives an opportunity to contribute to the society.

Nevertheless, there is always another side of a coin. It is believed that working at home rather than in the workplace will eventually weaken the ability of an employee to socialise. If the employees were to work at home, they will probably have not much time to interact with others as they focus solely on their works. Even though some people might say that they utilise the convenience of internet to socialise with others through the social media like Facebook and Twitter, it is proven, however, proven that the way people socialise online is totally different from interacting face-to-face. As a result, it may cause the people these days who work at home without interacting with others face-to-face to develop relationship crisis as they are not equipped with the crucial interpersonal skills.

In conclusion, there are both positive and negative impacts of working at home on the employees it is, however, believed that every employee can contribute endlessly to our nation regardless of where they work and our nation will continue to prosper and flourish in the years to come.

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.