Governments should pay for people’s education and health care. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It has been an argument for a long time about whether government should be financially responsible for people's education and health care. This is a problem that all governments around the world have to tackle although there are some debates. I will analyze the both sides of this topic and give my opinion at the end of this essay.

Admittedly, one of the government's mission is to ensure that all residents have the equal rights to enjoy the education and health care system. However, some low income families might not be affordable to pay for their children's tuition and family's medical care. Thus government must play a role to help these families by paying the cost instead. Government should setup educational and medical fund to ensure all families can enjoy the basic benefits of welfare system. Obviously, such process help residents improve the quality of their lives.

On the other hand, it would impose a heavy burden to government's shoulder if all levels of education and health care need be paid by government. It is also not fair for people don't participant in those higher level of education and health care. Thus the best compromise is that government fund should only cover basic educational and medical requirements. For example, China government pay for fees of elementary and secondary school, while the education after secondary school is paid by individuals according to their choice of different higher education. Such solution not only help government to control expense but also ensure individuals have equal rights and accesses to the basic education and medical care.

From my analysis above, it is easily to conclude that governments should pay for residents' education and health care for the basic requirements only. If individuals choose to join higher level education or health care, they should pay by themselves.

such process help residents
such process helps residents

It is also not fair for people don't participant in those higher level of education
It is also not fair for people not participating in those higher level of education

China government pay for fees
China government pays the fees

Such solution not only help government
Such solution not only helps government

Sentence Length SD: 4.778 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.

----------------------