Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.To what extent do you agree or disagre

Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Undoubtedly, maintaining health, improving education and creating effective commerce are the most integral parts of any nation on the way of developing. The Third World countries are buried in debts as a result of ineffective ways of managing these important areas. I quite assent to the idea that the authorities of rich nations should take responsibility for assisting unfortunate nations in such areas. This essay will explain why certain fields are more elevated than other methods.

One particularly serious issue is that most people in Africa are suffering from extreme poverty, hunger, disease, lack of education and corrupt administrations. It is asserted that this alarming process can only be prevented if the destitute and sick people receive free drug to control the disease, have access to the sophisticated doctors and are educated by professionals. However, this can only be succeeded through international help programs in which the leaders of rich countries donate medicine and send doctors to treat and educate them about how to develop a country.

Secondly, commerce is also deemed the most essential assistance that can be given. If the less fortunate country is given opportunity to develop its trade, it will build strong capabilities for the long term. This help not only will maintain financial situation of a particular country, it will also create an opportunity for the heads of undeveloped countries to exchange ideas how to develop nations. Therefore, rich countries should teach the ways of trading to poor countries.

To conclude, it must be one of the first priorities of well-developed countries to support poorer nations through giving medical help, educating and teaching the ways of making commerce.

Putting one more paragraph will give more credits.

Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…