Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

These days fossil fuel is almost inevitable source of energy for not only running motor vehicles but also on operating giant manufacturing companies, mills, mining equipments etc. However,gulp consumption of petrol by increasing vehicles is devastating natural amenities and causing global problems like global warming,ozone depletion, suffocation, human health problems etc. Some people think that hiking the price in petrol could be a way to control such problem but I believe this could be one possible alternative but not the best method.

First of all, to begin with pros beefing up the price value aware consumers to think twice before owing any petrol running vehicles.One has to anticipate of his balance between income and expenses for buying vehicles. Presumably,it would affect low income level people and we all know that world is largely populated with such class of people. Consequently, it might be reflected on low trades of buying and manufacturing vehicles which in turn result in somehow amelioration of traffic and pollution problem. For example, a person who is breadwinner of family possibly might not buy any vehicle if petrol price goes on surging. Moreover, manufacturers also have to change their strategies and think of alternative way which might goad them to produce low number of vehicles.

But perhaps above mentioned idea could not be the best way to control traffic and pollution problem as all level of people need reliable transport system.Hence, I believe in this case parsimonious governments would result in much pejorative problems if they hesitate to invest more money in providing better public transport system rather than forcing each individuals to buy their own vehicles hoping to collect more tax from them to make big revenue. I see two fundamental benefits in such reasoning. Firstly, there will be not much vehicles as most of individuals could rely on public transport system. Secondly, there could be less chance of trading environmentally unfriendly vehicles among peoples. Furthermore, this strategy could help government to set up less road networks, traffic lights and manpower as well.

To conclude, global environmental problem has been major concern for last few decades so we all have to be aware of using environmentally unfriendly products with great frugality and governments need to amend the system so as to provide role model to protect our ever possible abode.

fossil fuel is almost inevitable source of energy
fossil fuel is almost an inevitable source of energy

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Don't forget punctuation marks.