Individual greed and selfishness has been the basis of the modern society. Some people think that we must return to the older and more traditional values of respect for the family and the local community in order to create a better world to live in. To wh

Individual greed and selfishness has been the basis of the modern society. Some people think that we must return to the older and more traditional values of respect for the family and the local community in order to create a better world to live in. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Dwight D. Eisenhower has rightly said that “A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.” It has been extremely debatable whether people become more selfish and owner of disrespectful behavior on account of lack of moral value and older. Here, I would like to accord with given statement firmly.

There are numerous points can be put down to shore up my point of view. First and foremost, technology has turn this world in a global village. For example, people visit to other country for education, business and other purpose due to technology, thus they adopt other country culture and forgot our tradition value. Moreover, technology devices such as mobile phone, computer and laptop allure the people to spend more and more time. Therefore, they do not spend time with their family members. As a result, warmth relationship has taken at the back seat.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, generation gap is responsible to make owner of disrespectful behavior to people. For instance, young generation are advance with technology and they want to change in their lifestyle where as older people has orthodox thinking. Therefore, young people do not spend time with older, as a result they become selfish on account of lack of moral ethics.

Apart from it, people busy in rat-race to eke out handsome money to manage their astronomical outlay in inflation era. Thus, they do not sufficient time to spend with their families as well as older person. As a result, the intimacy is disappear toward older due to busiest lifestyle.

To recapitulate, It is very difficult to support or go against either of the both side entirely. However, I think that cultural value play phenomenal role to make noble character and respectful in front of society.

technology has turn this world in a global village.
technology has turned this world into a global village.

people visit to other country for education
people visit other countries for education

young generation are advance with technology
young generations are advanced with technology

older people has orthodox thinking.
older people have orthodox thinking.

people busy in rat-race
people are busy in rat-race

they do not sufficient time
they do not have sufficient time

Sentence: As a result, the intimacy is disappear toward older due to busiest lifestyle.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and disappear

cultural value play phenomenal role
cultural value plays phenomenal role