Essay topics: It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be.
Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.
It has been generally observed that the relations between family members are not as close as it used to be. In this essay I will try to investigate this phenomenon, so we understand the causes behind it and I will proceed with some suggestions to overcome or at least decrease this problem.
To begin, I strongly believe that, the lack of closeness among families directly relates to the way of our living. Accordingly, if we compare the modern life to the old one evidently we can see what the missing is. Firstly, these days people are much busier that the old times, jobs are more complicated and carries greater responsibilities, consequently people’s work occupies larger proportion of their time.
Additionally, due to economic condition, now people must work harder to cover their exorbitant expenses. For instance, currently in my country most people do work at more than one place. Therefore they have less time to spend with their family. Moreover, another reason that highly contributes to the lack of intimacy amid families is the locational distance. Formerly, families used to live close to each other, they were interacting with one another all the time and they were involved in each others life. This trend could help them to build up a strong intimacy within their family.
However, as we all know, the lack of intimacy in families is a serious issue and needs to be addressed immediately. Firstly, people, regardless of the work load or job’s difficulty must assign adequate time for their family. After all we have to aware that family always comes first no matter what. Secondly, I suggest that people try their best to stay in touch with their family members in regular basis and struggle hard to eliminate all the interaction’s barriers.
In conclusion, I think we people must pay more attention to quality of our family relationships. In this regard, I believe, if we implement all the measures that I pointed out above, we can bring families closer together.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Biren||61||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||PALAK AHUJA||78||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||harsha.annapure...||61||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 weeks ago||gt1709||61||Read full essay|
|3 months 4 weeks ago||brandey||11||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||nishant bhanderi||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||Prabhjot singh ...||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||EugeneDubinchuk||74.5||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 months ago||email2singhn||84||Read full essay|
|2 years 11 months ago||tvaishnavi||56||Read full essay|
- Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience. (82.5)
- It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be.Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together. (55)
- Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six or seven years old.Others believe that is important for young children to go to school as soon as possible.What do you think are the advantages of attending sc (78.5714)
- In the past, many people had skills such as making their own clothes and doing repair to things in the house. IN many countries, nowadays, skills like these are disappearing. Why do you think this change is happening? How far is this situation true t (68)
- Using a computer everyday can have more negative than positive effects on children. Do you agree or disagree? (80)
- Being a celebrity - such as famous film star or sports personality - brings problems as well as benefits.Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems? (72.1429)
- Today more people are travelling than ever before.Why is this the case?What are the benefits of travelling for the traveler? (62.3529)
- In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels health and fitness is decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? (84.0741)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? (61.25)
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected personal relationships ? Has this become a positive or negative development? (76.6667)