It Is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views

It Is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Every single person has unique and different ability. Those talents are carried through their older inheritance by time. Certainly, some people in general who has expert at sport or music skill is heritage by their ancestor. On contrary, others entrust that in the golden age, pupil can grasp and learn huge things. It will improve them to have good talents. In my point of view, there are strong arguments that skill could be taught to become an expert. Therefore, before moving to conclusion, this topic needs to be discussed.

According to genetic theory, there are evidence that tell about similar trait between parent and their children. These traits coded in their genes which are impossible to change or replace, when they are born. Admittedly, lucky people are gifted with certain talents whether is in sport or music. For the instance, Raisa, teenager’s role model, has incredible talent in singing gotten from her mother who has adorable voice. In addition, these arguments strengthened by environmental condition. In their daily activities children facing their older abilities every time will develop “What they’ve seen” becoming hobby. As time goes by, it would be frontier talents.

However, strong willingness advance people to learn and work hard improving their skill. Nowadays, some institution are established in purpose to assist children from early childhood to have suitable talents hence future degree. Undeniably, most of soccer player has begun their career since young age. Hard practice and long term training program lead soccer players skills reaching peak of success.

As was shown above, anyone have magnificent talents in many ways, include sport and music. These abilities are not supposed exist when they were born, but the basic and major influence is preserve catching their dream.

Every single person has unique and different ability.
Every single person has unique and different abilities.

some people in general who has expert at sport or music skill is heritage by their ancestor.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

These traits coded in their genes
These traits are coded in their genes

with certain talents whether is in sport or music.
with certain talents which are in sport or music.

her mother who has adorable voice.
her mother who has an adorable voice.

these arguments strengthened by environmental condition.
these arguments are strengthened by environmental conditions.

some institution are established
some institutions are established

most of soccer player has begun their career
most of soccer players have begun their careers

anyone have magnificent talents
anyone has magnificent talents

Sentence: These abilities are not supposed exist when they were born, but the basic and major influence is preserve catching their dream.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to supposed and exist
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and preserve

-------------------------