In the last 20 years there have been significant developments in the field of information technology (IT), for example the World Wide Web and communication by email. However, future developments in IT are likely to have more negative effects than positive

In the last 20 years there have been significant developments in the field of information technology (IT), for example the World Wide Web and communication by email. However, future developments in IT are likely to have more negative effects than positive.

To what extent do you agree with this view?

Technology is the field where humans produces the most significant developments, especially in the last decades. As all the innovations, the effects produced can be positive and negative at the same time, it depends on how they are used and applied.

The developments in IT has produced great instruments for example in communications, like Internet, email, social network or mobile telephones. These allow people communicate in a faster way overtaking all the limits were existing before.

However some drawbacks and negative aspects are produced, like for example the lack of privacy due to widespread use of the social network or the controls that can exist on the digital communications rather than the analogic ones.

Furthermore, the increasing use of the new communication ways, brought most of people losing the real contact with other people. Nowadays too many people are always focused using their mobile to communicate via SMS or emails rather then have a little talk with people around them. This are producing a kind of lack in the interpersonal skills in the new generations.

In conclusion, developments in IT are producing excellent innovations that can improve the quality of communication, but has to be used in the proper way in order to avoid that negative effects would weigh more than the positive ones.

These allow people communicate in a faster way overtaking all the limits were existing before.
These allow people to communicate in a faster way overtaking all the limits which were existing before.

Sentence: However some drawbacks and negative aspects are produced, like for example the lack of privacy due to widespread use of the social network or the controls that can exist on the digital communications rather than the analogic ones.
Error: analogic Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted