Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after the schoolDiscuss both of views and give your opinion.

Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after the school
Discuss both of views and give your opinion.

When young people finish the school have the dilemma whether keep studying at the university or find a job and start a career. In both cases there are pros and cons regarding to have a successful career and I'm going to explain some of these.

Firstly, starting to work after the school can give an advantage earning a working experience especially for that kind of professions that don't require any tertiary qualification. Some example Beside the money earned when a person decide to work after the school, there are also the saved money for the university fees that are not paid.

On the other hand, a further attendance in university studies can increase the knowledge in a specific field that is necessary for a certain kind of job. Furthermore the university can improve certain skills that are not specific for a job, but really necessary for general purpose, like communication or social skill, that can be really useful in order to have a better position in the future. Despite these benefits, starting the university means to postpone the beginning of the working experience.

Considering the benefits and drawbacks of start the university rather than get a job after the school, we cannot say which choice is better in a general opinion. We should consider each case in order to evaluate if a further study can be useful or not for the purpose of a successfull carrier.

When young people finish the school have the dilemma
When young people finish the school, they have the dilemma

can give an advantage earning a working experience especially for that kind of professions that don't require
can give an advantage earning and a working experience especially for that kind of professions who don't require

when a person decide to work
when a person decides to work

Sentence: Considering the benefits and drawbacks of start the university rather than get a job after the school, we cannot say which choice is better in a general opinion.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to than and get

Sentence: We should consider each case in order to evaluate if a further study can be useful or not for the purpose of a successfull carrier.
Error: successfull Suggestion: successful

Minimum 250 words wanted