Living in big cities has a negative effect on people s health To what extent do you agree or disagree

Living in big cities has a negative effect on people’s health. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Since the beginning of the human history the people create community where live together to help each others. From villages to the cities, nowadays these communities are becoming always bigger. Some of them can reach more then ten millions of people. Although the main reason of living in the cities is to improve the comfort level of life, on the other hand, it affects the people's health in several ways.

First of all even if some government are caring about a sustainable development, the increasing of the cities dimension are causing some problems especially related to the pollution. Water, air and sound pollution are some example, and it's a fact that the pollution levels are higher in the urban areas than in the countryside. For this reason it's easy to understand that it's becoming very hard living in big cities without be contaminated by the pollution.

Furthermore, the crowding of the cities is increasing the traffic problems. Hence some people are forced to spend many hours per week commuting within the traffic to reach the work place. This is one of the reasons that increases the stress of many people who are living in the big cities with the consequence in the quality of their lives and health.

Moreover, another drawback of living in a big city is that the quality of food is worst than that one we can find in the countryside. A good alimentation is one of the most important things related to our health. But due to the big distribution and the economic reason, it's really hard to find high quality food in the city.

Concluding, though the original reason of living in cities was to have a better and comfortable life, we can see that in the modern society the people should evaluate even the negative aspects of the big cities especially if related to the people's health. The quality of the of the food in the big cities, hence of the alimentation, and also the pollution levels, are just some of the reasons for those living in big cities produces negative effects on people's health.

community where live together to
community where they live together to

Sentence: Since the beginning of the human history the people create community where live together to help each others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

in big cities without be contaminated by the pollution.
in big cities without being contaminated by the pollution.

Sentence: Moreover, another drawback of living in a big city is that the quality of food is worst than that one we can find in the countryside.
Description: An adjective, superlative is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to worst and than

Sentence: A good alimentation is one of the most important things related to our health.
Error: alimentation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The quality of the of the food in the big cities, hence of the alimentation, and also the pollution levels, are just some of the reasons for those living in big cities produces negative effects on people's health.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Improve your vocabulary words.