In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, which others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. What is your opinion on this?

It is depicted that children of many countries are working with some paid jobs. However, it is considered by some that this policy does not suitable for children and it is totally a wrong decision; on the other hand, this is refuted by others and they think that it is one of the significant policies from where children can attain vital work experience and can learn the responsibility. These meaningful arguments will be analyzed with precise logic before the reasoned conclusion is appeared.

On the one hand, today, some hold the idea that children should not waste their valuable time in order to do some kind of paid employments for several reasons. Firstly, children need concentration because it is crucial for education. When any student involves with paid service, these children will lose their enthusiasm, and possibly most of the children not able to return at schools and university. Secondly, higher education in some countries is very competitive in terms of the number of university in the sense that some countries have a few numbers of universities. Thus, children should not embark with jobs.

On the other hand, it is agreed that children can get indispensable work experience and can learn responsibility while they will work with paid service. Not only can the children become skills, but also they will earn a lot of money. As long as they want to study at higher education, this money is essential for children. As an example, the students of the western countries such as USA, UK, Australia, Canada etc. are engaging with the paid service since the tuition fee of these countries are very high. Moreover, the early work experience teaches the children about responsibility, which may have brought immense boons of their future life. Therefore, children should endeavor some types of jobs besides of their education.

In conclusion, it is explicit that the both point of view are essential for children. However, involving with work of a student is a good idea in the sense that it can bring bright future. In my opinion, the tremendous benefits of the policy fortify my argument that it is more auspicious.

this policy does not suitable
this policy is not suitable

it is one of the significant policies from where children can attain vital work experience
it is one of the significant policies from which children can attain vital work experience

most of the children not able to return
most of the children are not able to return

Not only can the children become skills
Not only can the children become skillful