The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chi

The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the past, married women stayed at home in order to look their children, and for their house work. However, currently this circumstance has changed dramatically due to the education. As married girls go to the outside of the home for employment, they face several types of delinquencies. While I accept there are some problems that confront the women during working in few countries, I believe in many countries they employ without any delinquencies.

On the one hand, females are misbehaved by others in some developing countries because traditionally women are stayed at home after their married; but, when the women go to the office, some people cannot consents about this matter. As a result, the crime is arisen. As an example, recent news is published by a daily newspaper named Daily Times in India in India that every day more than thousand of women endure teasing during their office times. From this above illustration it is clear that some women are suffered since they become employee.

On the other hand, many women are successfully performed their employment in the several developed countries especially in the western countries. In these countries, the service environment is friendly for females because most people of these countries are educated. For instance, it should be noted that recent studies by Melbourne University shows that more than fifty percent of women in Australia are effectively served in the different offices due to the excellent atmosphere. Thus, it is clear that women can work independently in various places.

In conclusion, many ladies have experienced some detriments for the employment while they leave their house related works. However, in my opinion, this situation has changed, and many women can work freely now.

Sentence: On the one hand, females are misbehaved by others in some developing countries because traditionally women are stayed at home after their married; but, when the women go to the office, some people cannot consents about this matter.
Description: The fragment because traditionally women is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace traditionally with adjective
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and consents

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.