Creative artist should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (picture, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. What extent do you agree or disagree?

The issue of freedom of creative artist has extremely grown in importance in most countries over the few decades. It is considered that government should not interfere to their work and the artist should be free to do whatever they want. While I accept many artists are sharing their valuable ideas for the tremendous development of this world, I believe some certain area they should be controlled by the rules and regulation.

Admittedly, the human civilization has approached this sophisticated stage because many creative artists bestow us enormous number of significant ideas and opinions in the form of picture, music or film. As an example, many creative artists like Leonardo Da Vinci had first draw the design of airplane; but, at that time nobody could think that human can fly and everybody thought it was just imagined of his mind. Although it requires long time, it becomes true that human now can fly. This example makes it clear that the work of artist can lead to immense improvement of humankind. Therefore, many people think that they should be free with their works for the advancement of human being.

On the other hand, there are some vital reasons why the work of artist should control in some certain area. Firstly, most people in this world believe in the God; so the artist should not create such type of acts, which hurt the religion. If this type of activity they make, it may bring colossal embarrassment to the human society. Secondly, the artist should not go against any culture and costume of a country. In this certain field, government can limit the practice of an artist.

In conclusion, the creative artist is indispensable in our society although some artists have trended to draw against our cast, creed, and religion. In my opinion, this tendency may call harmful to our mankind so that the government should control the activity, which can go directly against to our culture and religion.

I believe some certain area they should be controlled by the rules and regulation.
I believe some certain areas should be controlled by the rules and regulations.

If this type of activity they make,
If this type of activity was made,