In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.What are your options on this?

In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.
What are your options on this?

Nowadays children are often working while studying to support their education and family. Some people think that it is a bad habit and should be avoided while others including me support this as such kind of work experience is really helpful them in their future.

Some people think that children should not work while studying. According to them, such activities distract children from study and in long tern affect the future of the children. Moreover, they think that kids do not get proper wages and often have to work for extra time. Due to such drawbacks, frequently they suffer from mental and health issues. As per their view, children should only focus on the study to build their future.

However, I think that if children get chance to work in their area of interest then definitely they should accept that. As we all know that children are always eager to learn something new and innovative. So if they get chance to prove their ability and to learn creative and innovative skills then they should go for that. These skills also help children to earn some money which can help them to fund their education or to support their family.

Moreover, children can get chance to earn real work experience. They can get idea on how tough it is to earn money in this world. These kinds of experiences inspire them to become more focus and alert on their goal. So overall for the children, it is always helpful to engage in some paid activities while studying.

In conclusion, children should work in free time or in vacation to experience the real world. Same time they should also focus on their study as it provides them direction to achieve their goals.

such kind of work experience is really helpful them in their future.
such kind of work experience is really helpful for them in their future.

and in long tern affect the future
and in a long tern affect the future

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.